Task force description
Task force 2.3 will develop a library of open-source functions, scripts and pipelines for DCE/DSC perfusion imaging analysis. This is aimed at developers of DCE/DSC perfusion methods looking for specific functionality or development templates, or who want to share their own in-house developments with others. Contributions will be sourced from the community, and may include individual functions and more complete pipelines in various programming languages. Task force 2.3 will organise these in a coherent and well-documented library structure as defined by task force 2.1, then identify and develop any missing functionality.
Task force leads
Task force members
- Jonathan Arvidsson (University of Gothenburg)
- Samual Barnes (Loma Linda University)
- Martin Craig (University of Oxford)
- Ingomar Gutmann (University of Vienna)
- Zaki Ahmed (McGill University)
- Michael Berks (University of Manchester)
- Ben Ellingson (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Federico Pineda (University of Chicago)
- Matthias Schabel (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Sudarshan Ragunathan (Barrow Neurological Institute)
- Luis Torres (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Laura Bell (Barrow Neurological Institute)
- Sirisha Tadimalla (University of Sydney)
- Lucy Kershaw (University of Edinburgh)
- Jesper Kallehauge (Aarhus University)
Task force status
- 22/01/2020 Lead confirmed.
- 31/01/2020 Co-lead confirmed.
- 16/03/2020 Members confirmed.
- 7/06/2020 Roadmap completed.
- Milestone 1 (Define scope)...
Task force members links
- Task force folder on drive - storage space for public or private documents developed by the task force.
- Roadmap document
- Taskforce scope document (work-in-progress)
- Taskforce timeline
- Task force slack channel - for discussions between task force members.
- Task force webpage backend - for information on task force progress, links to public resources, aims, membership, status, etc.
To join the task force, please contact the leads.