Task force description
The inventory is aimed at end-users looking for a suitable tool to process their ASL images. The inventory will list available open-source tools, providing information that will help users to select a suitable tool, such as scope of application, methodology, level of validation, licence policy, transparency, user-friendliness, and reviews by other users.
Task force leads
Task force members
- Udunna Anazodo (Lawson Health Research Institute, London, Ontario, CA)
- David Thomas (Lenoard Wolfson Experimental Neurology Centre, London, UK)
Task force status
- 2020.01.07 Lead confirmed
- Co-lead confirmed, skyping soon for further planning
Task force members links
- Task force folder on drive - storage space for public or private documents developed by the task force.
- Task force slack channel - for discussions between task force members.
- Task force webpage backend - for information on task force progress, links to public resources, aims, membership, status, etc.