Task force description
The inventory is aimed at end-users looking for a suitable tool to process their ASL images. The inventory will list available open-source tools, providing information that will help users to select a suitable tool, such as scope of application, methodology, level of validation, licence policy, transparency, user-friendliness, and reviews by other users. Currently, all ASL pipeline developers are kindly asked to fill a short questionnaire to specify the features of their pipelines.
Task force leads
Task force members
- Udunna Anazodo (Western University, Canada)
- David Thomas (University College London (UCL), UK)
- Henk-Jan Mutsaerts (Amsterdam University Medical Center, the Netherlands)
- Paula Croal (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Charlotte Buchanan (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Lydiane Hirschler (Leiden University Medical Center, the Netherlands)
- Hongli Fan (The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, USA)
Task force status
- 2020.01.07 Lead confirmed
- 2020.03.20 Co-lead confirmed
- 2020.04.02 Drafted a 2-year roadmap
- 2020.08.14 Published a questionnaire
Task force members links
- Task force folder on drive - storage space for public or private documents developed by the task force.
- Task force slack channel - for discussions between task force members.
- Task force webpage backend - for information on task force progress, links to public resources, aims, membership, status, etc.
- Public - Questionnaire for ASL pipeline developers to self-assess the features of their pipelines for the ASL pipeline inventory.
Call for ASL pipelines
As a first step to create the inventory of ASL pipelines, we ask all ASL pipeline developers to self-assess the features of their pipelines by filling out this short survey before the 1st October 2020. We will publish the results of the survey in the form of an ASL pipeline inventory here on the OSIPI webpages, and we will send a brief summary as an abstract to ISMRM 2021. We will then work on a more objective pipeline comparison together with the developers - please express your interest to participate at the end of the questionnaire. See more details in the roadmap.